Radiant Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah, so I'm at school...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Yeah, so I'm at school... Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, so I'm at school...   Yeah, so I'm at school... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:07 pm

I'm just kind of sitting here in the library. The school doesn't really block the forum as long as I don't click on the forum topics. I just have to click on the last posts. xD Now, does your school let you on the forum? It's sad that most of you are at collage and are in class right now, but oh well. People who finished their work get to go on the computer. It's awesome. xD Anyways, the bell is going to ring in about one minute, so I'll come back to this later tonight. xD
Back to top Go down
http://bitter-sweet-darkness.piczo.com
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Anywhere and everywhere I feel the need to be I guess. >D
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Yeah, so I'm at school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so I'm at school...   Yeah, so I'm at school... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 am

Haha, yeah, my school doesn't have RG blocked. It's got about everything else blocked though. It's got music sites blocked for music appreciation....Although I've got emulators on my jump drive, so I don't need the interwebs. xD
Back to top Go down

Yeah, so I'm at school...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Garden :: Discussion :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: