Radiant Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-08-28

.:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! Empty
PostSubject: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 pm

// Introduction // Rules // RPC Format // Characters //

Introduction

She looks up, through the darkness and into the light.
A vampire, like most these days... But she lives among us, as if she were a normal human. She hates her race, despises vampires. Because her herself was once human, being turned into a vampire at only nine years young. Maxine, the nineteen year old vampire has been living in her cottage in the forest for ten years, all by herself.
Maxine carries a small dagger, for protection. She knows how rough life can be and is always ready for anything.
Now Maxine knows... The one thing she really has to fear;
Vampire hunters.
They kill vampires to keep the humans safe, killing everyone they find, without hesitation.
It's summer, and school is out, sending all kinds of humans around town, day and night. This scares most vampires like Maxine, the vampires that don't like to hurt humans because they there selves were once human. Her blood craving is really low, but now that there are more humans around all day and night, Maxine can't even leave her house without catching the sent of pure, rich blood.
"What is this...? What is this monster I have become...? Someone.. save me.." She cries out, reaching out for help, getting no reply.

"Save me..."

Last edited by Michelle on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:18 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bitter-sweet-darkness.piczo.com
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Rules
These may update at anytime.

Follow all Radiant Garden rules.
No God modes. D<
No 10 page long fights or anything.
You must send me RPC info on PM or you will not be accepted.
You must wait until AFTER I accept you before RPing in this topic.
No killing people's characters.
Please be literate.
When you talk OOC talk in brackets.
Have fun and have respect for others!

Last edited by Michelle on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:15 pm

RPC Format

Please fill one out of the 3 out and send it to me in a PM.
If you're a Vampire hunter, you can pick if you a human vampire hunter, or a vampire hunter who is a vampire also.

Human:
Code:

Username:
Race: Human
Name:
Short Bio:
Photo: [Optional]
Weapon/s: [Optional]
Pet/s: [Optional]

Vampire:
Code:

Username:
Race: Vampire
Name:
Short Bio:
Blood Crave: [Weak, strong ect.]
Weapon/s: [Optional]

Vampire hunter:
Code:

Username:
Race: Vampire hunter who is [ Human / a Vampire]
Name:
Short Bio:
Blood Crave: [IF YOU A VAMPIRE TOO. If not, ignore this step. (Weak, strong ect.) ]
Weapon/s:

Last edited by Michelle on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Characters

Humans

Vampires

Username: Michelle
Name: Maxine
Short Bio: Maxine looks little for her age. She's a vampire... who lives on her own in her small house in the forest just off of town. She's scared of vampire hunters. She's mean to most people because she says they don't understand her.
Blood Crave: Weak
Photo: [x] <-Click
Weapon/s: A small dagger and her own hands.

Username: Porkchop
Name: Miabella
Short Bio: Miabella was born into a high ranking family of vampires. When she was old enough to decide for herself she shed her families murderous ways and was disowned for being a "traitor". She now wanders the earth alone trying to create a decent life for herself.
Blood Crave: Weak.
Photo: Click.
Weapon/s: Just her body.

Vampire Hunters

Username: Oonazuchi
Race: Lycan
Name: Fenrir
Short Bio: Dedicated his life to revenging the Lycan race, Fenrir has set a goal to eradicate the vampire race at all costs. His vengeance not only reaches vampires, but humans as well.
Blood Crave: Extremely strong.
Photo (Human): >>Click Here<<
Photo (Werewolf): >>Click Here<<
Weapons (Human): Ceremonial Short Blade
Weapons (Werewolf): Fangs and Claws

Username: Progenitor_V
Race: Human
Name: Alister
Short Bio: At one point a very high ranking member of the Vatican, he was cast out after stealing a grimoire and summoning a powerful deamon to exact revenge on a vampire that killed his wife and son. He now wanders the world hunting vampires.
Weapon: Grimoire
Photo: Here
Pet/s: None

Last edited by Michelle on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 pm

Open!

*Does a little dance and cuts the red ribbon*
:3

Last edited by Michelle on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Maxine was looking up and out of the window. It was night time; the moon was just coming up. She knew what that meant that all the teenagers of the town would be coming out to party this summer.
School just got out a few weeks ago, sending people out on the streets and into the forest all the time. Maxine has been hiding in her house most of the nights, only going out to get her feed off small forest animals.
"I hate this!" She yelled out, picking up the book by her bed and she through it across the room. The book hit the wall with a thud, it falling to the ground.
Maxine's eyes were red with anger as she thought about the humans and how they could go out whenever they want, laughing and talking with all of their little friends.
"Why did this have to happen to me...? Why not someone else...!?" She said, talking to herself as she let herself fall back onto the bed.
She looked up at the wall, seeing s small spider walking it's way down the wall. Turning onto her side, she watched it until it made it's way down onto the bed.
"Hey little guy..." She said to the spider as it walked closer to her. She let her hand reach out to it as it crawled onto her finger. Maxine watched it, sitting up again. Only a few minutes passed as she spider crawled off of her hand and onto the ground. "See 'ya..." She smiled, watching it as it crawled away.
'I need to go outside and get some air...' She chuckles to herself slightly.
Back to top Go down
Porkchop
Porkchop

Female
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:53 am

It'd been four days of straight running until Miabella came upon a town she'd never seen before. Making sure that she wouldn't be seen, she stood in the shadow's within the forest, hiding behind her long black cloak, just watching. She pulled off her hood as she smelled the air around her, taking in the human's scent and, something else, the smell of another vampire?
'How curious,' she thought to herself, 'the vampire's smell is quite strong here. Could it be that they actually live among these humans. ..Curious indeed.'
Letting her curiosty get the better of her, Miabella pulled her hood back on and took off running into the forest.
At the pace she was running, the tree's within the forest would've been nothing but a green and brown blur through a human's eyes, but to Miabella, everything was in crystal clear focus.
"The vampire's smell is all over these woods. And it's getting stronger." She muttered to herself.
Dirt flew yards in front of Miabella as she indented the ground when she came to an abrupt halt.
Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at a house miles away. The vampire's smell originated from that house, of that she was sure of. Not wanting any confrontation Miabella backed up several paces and launched herself into a tree. There she sat, simply observing.
Back to top Go down
Oonazuchi
Oonazuchi

Male
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm

"You shall die for what you did..." A man, dark, long hair, with a crimson-red cloak spoke. "I cannot let your kind live after you tried to extinct my race. Pathetic. You vampires are truly pathetic. You honestly think you could destroy us entirely? There are still groups of us, waiting. We'll kill you all painfully and slowly, one by one. Starting with you." The man on the ground, pale, in a black outfit, backed away from him. "Please! Don't! I'll do anything! I promise!--" His words were broken by a kick to his chest. "Quiet. Pathetic. Only a human would beg for his life. If I didn't know by your disgusting scent, I might have thought you human... Hehehe... I'll tell you what. You have five seconds... go." The man pulled off his cloak and began to mutate. Shady grey fur began to grow onto his body. His mouth turned into a muzzle, fangs showing. His eyes turned from dark red to bright crimson. Anger showed more than ever. His human hands turned into razor-sharp claws.
Fenrir let out a loud howl as the vampire sprang to his feet and began to sprint away at an alarming speed. The werewolf saw his attempt at escape and grinned, fangs showing. He too, sprang into action, bounding at incredible speeds towards the vampire. The vampire was overtaken in seconds, the werewolf's fangs sinking into the vampire's neck. The werewolf bit again, harder this time, the graphic sounds of blood flooding from the vampires newly formed wounds sounding, along with the snap of bones. He took the vampire to the ground, ripping the right arm clean off the vampire. The werewolf stood up and howled even more violently, and slowly returned to his human form. The vampire twitched, struggling to stay alive from the fatal wounds. Fenrir spat onto the vampire. "As I said..." he unsheathed his short blade, raising into the air with one hand, "pathetic." He swung the blade at the gouged neck of the vampire, decapitating him entirely. After the blade had been cleaned and resheathed, he returned to his crimson cloak and put it back on. "One down..." he said, looking up into the sky, "many, many more to go."
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Maxine let out yet another sigh, slowly moving herself down through the hallway. She passed the bathroom on the right and made it to the kitchen. Slowly, Maxine picked up her black coat off of the back of the kitchen chair, holding it up and examining it.
"Man, I should have washed this thing..." Maxine whispered to herself, using her free hand to brush off the dirt and other unnamed objects off of the coat. She held it out, looking to see if she got the most of the stuff of off it before slipping it on over her body. She tightened the coat in the front, patting it down slightly.
"Ah, this reeks of animal blood.." She coughed quietly, moving her arm up to scratch her nose.
Slowly, Maxine went to the front door, grabbing the keys off of the hook and slipping them into her pocket. 'Just a short walk is all I need.' She thought, opening the door as the warm summer air filled the doorway. Maxine let out a sigh once again, this one from relaxation. She stepped out of her house, closing the door behind her as she turned the key to lock it.
Maxine sniffed the air in deeply, smelling something odd. 'W-What is that...?' She asked herself. She took yet another sniff, unsure of what the smell was. 'Another vampire...?' This, she knew, was true. 'How...?'
Maxine took a step to her side, making her emotion change back to it's normal phase. The other vampire wasn't far from here, so she had to act calm with this. 'Maybe they're just passing by...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Anywhere and everywhere I feel the need to be I guess. >D
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Alister was not a man devoid of emotion, even though he never showed them. Over the years he had killed many vampires in his unending pursuit of vengeance for his loved ones' death and had never shed a tear. Some of his previous fellows in the clergy had suggested that perhaps he had sold his soul to the demon he had conjured that rainy night when his family was killed, and Alister never said a word against it Now he looked on at a town that was full of chaos and death, holding his grimoire close. He never placed the values of the Vatican ahead of his own survival, and as such was cast out a heretic. The book Alister now held was the last of it's kind, a powerful entity of it's own, even possessing it's own spirit, but the price for using it was very great. As he lost himself in thought Alister reached the edge of the town and was noticed almost immediately. The vampire seemed to come out of nowhere with a speed far too great for Alister, or any human for that matter to see, let alone evade. The vampire's claws sunk deep into Alister's arm. As the blood trickled down the fresh wound, Alister looked at the vampire with stern unwavering eyes. As the vampire returned Alister's stare, he seemed to be getting shorter, but thought little of it, for he was trapped in Alister's gaze. After a few seconds the vampire knew something was wrong, but was paralyzed, and was still getting shorter. Unable to look at his feet, he hadn't noticed the ground was devouring him. And as the vampire drew his final breath before being swallowed and crushed by the soil he could not say anything to stop his fate. Once the vampire was gone, Alister focused his attention on the flesh the vampire had damaged. Passing his hand over the wound, the wound closed and was gone, leaving nothing behind. As Alister continued walking further into the town rain started to fall, and the night was peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Porkchop
Porkchop

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:14 am

Miabella watched curiously as she saw the other vampire emerge from their house. She pushed the hood of her cloak off of her head in order to get a better look at the vampire. 'A girl vampire, she looks about my age.' Miabella noted to herself as she stared at the girl. Slowly and deeply, Miabella smelled the air, taking in the scents around her. "Amazing." Miabella murmured as she absent-mindedly leaned forward. 'She smells of animal blood. She doesn't feed from the humans? Incredible. At least I know that there's at least one other vampire with a conscience.' She thought smiling to herself. Miabella pushed herself, ever so slightly, away from the branch she sat upon. There she froze, completely motionless, contemplating on whether or not to approach the girl. Weighing the pro's and con's silently in her head, she decided against it. Not knowing everything about the girl, she didn't want to risk any sort of confrontation. Gracefully dropping from the tree, Miabella landed on the ground with a soft 'thud'. "I don't sense any hostility from you, but I'm not so sure how you feel about other vampires, seeing as you seem to have chosen to live among humans." Miabella muttered nearly inaudibly. She sighed pivoting her body in the opposite direction of the girl. With a quick smile toward the girl, she pulled her hood back on and took off at full speed, plunging deeper into the forest. Once she found a tall enough tree, Miabella climbed to the top and sat down on a sturdy branch, completely hidden. She hummed quietly to herself, day dreaming of living peacefully among the humans.
Back to top Go down
Oonazuchi
Oonazuchi

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 am

Fenrir continued through the town, avoiding eye contact with the townspeople, as to alert them of his existence. He exited via a back road, and headed towards the forest. His thirst for vengeance halted for now, he casually walked through the pathway, noticing that it had been hand-made. "Wonder what this is for..." He brushed the thought away and continued his stroll. After a while, he smelled the particular scent of animal blood. "Hmm... Seems as if either the humans have been on a hunt, or the animals are killing each other again... The blood is not fresh though..." He cautiously continued his walk, keeping his eyes, ears, and nose alert.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Anywhere and everywhere I feel the need to be I guess. >D
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 am

Alister had noticed the lycan awhile before, and he knew it would be a formidable foe if he would ever be drawn into a confrontation, but he did not intend to fight it, merely to observe. He has seen him destroy a vampire, and now watched him walk through a man-made pathway, but had stopped focusing on him soon after. Alister hadn't followed the lycan further as to not attract any more attention to himself. Alister was always a bit restless waiting for something to happen, but this was worse. The grimoire in his hand was speaking to him; eroding away his ability to remain calm. Slowly the book was consuming him, taking control and destroying him. Trying to regain his composure, he walked amongst the normal people through the town and wishing he could be like them again.
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Maxine continued to look though the woods, not seeing anything as the smell lingered in the air. She moves to the side slightly, looking at her feet for only a moment as she glanced up one more.
"Hmmm..." She mumbled. This time, the smell faded, but Maxine had the feeling that the vampire was still near.
Maxine shuffled to the side of the house and made her way down the path slowly, seeing the small houses off in the distance. She stared to walk a bit faster, moving her feet more swiftly.
'I'm glad the vampire isn't near...' She thought to herself. 'It scared me for a moment.'
Looking up again, she looked into the sky, though the trees as she took a huge breath, closing her eyes for only a few moments before opening them. She let out a small, almost unnoticeable, yawn as she looked back at the path.
She starting seeing people as her stomach turned slightly. "Ah, I hate this..." She moaned to herself, slowing down her walking a bit.
'I'm obly going to walk around the town, and then I'll go home. That's it.' Maxine told herself, almost as if she didn't know that already. 'I hope it stays calm tonight... I have a weird feeling.'
Back to top Go down
Oonazuchi
Oonazuchi

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Fenrir noticed a young woman strolling down the same path he was walking on. He didn't think much of it. He continued to walk, moving to the right side of the pathway.He kept his face towards the ground, again, hiding his crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Lord Admin
Lord Admin
Michelle

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Maxine looked up from the ground for a moment, noticing a man walking on the other side of the path. 'Where is he going?' She asked herself, continuing on her way. She decides to ignore that man and keep walking. She moved her gaze over to the ground once again, keeping her hair on the side of her face the best she could, making sure not to trip. She smelled something odd as she passed him, but she couldn't place it. 'That's odd... Out of the whole time I lived here, I haven't seen many people go down there.'
Back to top Go down
Porkchop
Porkchop

Female

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Her fingers were all that were moving as Miabella softly drummed her nails on the tree branch. She breathed in through her nose as she stared off into the forest. A distinct smell tainted the fresh air she breathed. A smell Miabella had come across before. Her eyes struggled to widen under the pressure of her furrowing brows. She shook her head in disbelief as her eyes slowly turned toward the hidden path. Her whole body twitched, desperately wanting to run in the opposite direction. Miabella's mind wouldn't have it, she needed to know for sure. She pushed her unwilling body forward and dropped onto the soft soil below her, looking straight toward the path. Branches tremebled and snapped as she ran right through them uncaringly. She slowed her pace as she got closer to the path where the smell was emitting from. She placed one foot on the path as she peered out from behind a tree. There they were, walking away from Miabella with their back facing her. She breathed in through her nose, smelling the air. Now her doubts were cleared. She knew exactly what they were. Miabella saw nothing else but the figure that was slowly becoming further and further away. 'What is a dog doing here?' She thought confused as she breathed in once more. Absentmindedly, her nose crinkled at the smell. The smell of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Oonazuchi
Oonazuchi

Male

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:34 pm

As Fenrir passed the girl, an all too familiar scent singed his nostrils. Resisting the urge, he fought it off, wondering if there would be more around, to stop him from what he was going to do. Fenrir continued his stroll, and, after a short while, he came across a small path driving off from the main road. Curious, he decided to follow it. After a long while, he came across a large house. It looked abandoned, and was not well kept. Covered by the trees from the sun, it would be perfect to lodge in for the night. He walked inside and looked around. This place hadn't been taken care of in years. He decided to explore further, to feed his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!   .:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed! Empty

Back to top Go down

.:Day of Darkness:. A Vampire RP .:Not Active:. Closed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Garden :: Community :: Radiant Garden-
Jump to: