Radiant Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brock's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Anywhere and everywhere I feel the need to be I guess. >D
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Well, I figure it's about time I started my blog. I'll try to stick to shorter blogs, so as not to bore people. This first post also really isn't a part of my blog, I'm just using it to talk a little about myself.

Me: It's really hard to describe oneself like this, so I'll just let you read my blogs, and decide for yourself what kind of a person I am. xD

-Brock
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Stardate: 1.1.409

Well, today I scheduled an appointment with the surgeon who's going to remove my gall bladder. I've apparently got really bad gall stones, and they have to be removed. So that's a fairly big deal in my life I guess. xD I had a surgery a few years ago on my back, and if it's anything like that one, it won't be too bad. For anyone who's going in for their first surgery, let me tell ya, it's not really bad. The pain isn't even bad, so just calm down!! :D

Another exciting thing that happened to me recently, was that I got accepted into college! :D It's not a hard school by any means to be accepted in to, but it's still an accomplishment. Only 4 years left, until I can be in a classroom teaching post-modernism to young minds who have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. >D Good times....good....times....

-Brock (All hail mini-skirt Fridays!!!)
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Stardate: 1.1.509

Well, today my alarm clock went off about an hour and a half ahead of when I wanted it to go off, so I woke up at about 5.30 a.m. this morning. Took a shower, came to school, and here I sit in my second period class, Advanced Web. Really, I don't plan on doing much today other than relaxing once I get home from school. Talk to the love of my life I'm sure. :D

-Brock
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Stardate: 1.1.609

Hello all! Well, today I'm really just sitting here in class, about half asleep. I should be reading, since I need to read about 300 pages in a few hours for my Honors English class. It's an easy read though, so I'm not worried about it. Lunch today is BBQ Pork, and yet, I just got done with a lecture about worms from undercooked pork; fun fun. Almost like someone planned it that way... Anyways, I'm thinkin that if the weather is reasonable this weekend, I'll head up to the shooting range, and have some fun. :D I do need to do some computer maintenace though, so maybe I should do that instead. Well, wish me luck, and I'll be off now. :D

-Brock
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Stardate: 1.2.009

Well everyone, I'm back. Feels like it's been awhile since I've been here. Been working on my car and chatting mostly. I did end up driving the car around town though, so that was fun. Oh, it's a '68 Camaro Rally Sport Convertible with an original 327 motor in it. >:D For those of you interested. xD Other than that I really haven't done much. I have surgery scheduled for next Friday though, so that's something new. Well, I'm going to call an end to this blog before I ramble. xD

-Brock

P.S. I haven't really posted anything about Michelle, and since she's been posting about me once in awhile, I'll say something from now on. xD Love you Michelle! >:D
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 am

Stardate: 1.2.709

Well, this is my first blog in awhile, and nothing really new has happened; I did the same thing I do every day. xD I talked to Michelle. I did have some hospital crap I had to do after school today, and apparently I have a great ability allowing my wounds to clot incredibly fast. xD I'm thinkin it was caused by being bitten by a radioactive spider. >:D Oh wait.....Spiderman already has dibs on that one....Umm.....perhaps an incredibly rare bacteria lives in my bloodstream causing me to have superpowers? >:D Ha, it's not original, but it works. Take that Hollywood! Anyways, I think I'll be off now, so goodbye! :D

-Brock
Back to top Go down
Progenitor_V
Progenitor_V

Male

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:39 am

Stardate: 1.2.209

Well, I'm back everyone, and I'm almost fully healed from my surgery. I've been busy with college stuffs and I've been working on my car. Feels like forever since I've been able to go outside though. There's also a huge blizzard heading my way tonight, so that'll be fun. I do need to go to school tomorow though. D: Oh, and if you're reading this Michelle, I love you very much. xD Hope to see you all on the forums! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brock's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock's Blog   Brock's Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock's Blog
Page 1 of 1